The Urban Sprite’s Book Reviews is primarily a non-fiction review site covering books from the following genres:
- Crafts (Knitting, Crochet, & Sewing)
- Food & Drink
- Religion & Spirituality
- Health, Personal Development & Self Help
Please note that some fiction titles from the following genres will also be considered:
- Historical Fiction
- Crime Fiction
Please send your review requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following:
- Full details of the book/product to be reviewed (and, in the case of books, the publication date).
- Sample chapter, where relevant.
- ISBN numbers, where relevant.
- Details of the formats it is available in.
- Relevant artwork.
Every book accepted for review will be posted on The Urban Sprite’s Book Reviews. However, please be aware that:
- Reviews will only be posted on this site. I do not post reviews on online retailers websites. If you would like to post my review or a link to it on your own website, please ask before posting.
- Any book submitted will be given a fair and honest review. A favourable review is not guaranteed. However, any criticisms I may have will always be polite but constructive.
- My reviews do not include a rating system. Instead, the main critique will highlight the aspects that work and those that don’t, giving my reasons why in both instances.
Please note: If I accept a book for review, I generally prefer to read in paperback, hardback or audiobook format. However, I am able to read PDFs and Kindle books, if it is impractical to send, due to postage costs.